Exercise and weight loss reduce the pain of arthritis and help keep joints functional.
Five Star Reviews
I Am 100% Better Now!
I had pain in the knee and went to Dr. Meyer for a Knee Replacement. The results were Fantastic. Dr. Meyer and his staff are excellent. I am 100% better now! If you need a knee replacement I recommend you give Dr. Meyer a call.
I am a physician and am physically very active. I had a knee injury from tennis with meniscus tear. I had arthroscopic repair of the meniscus by Dr. Meyer and I was back at work in a few days and with several sessions of rehab, I was playing tennis in a few weeks. Dr. Meyer also has a fabulous staff who are very attentive and kind to the patients. I personally recommend him and also have sent family members to him for their orthopedic care.
Dr. Neil Baum
Urologist at Touro Infirmary
- New Orleans Orthopedic Surgeon: Do You Need a Joint Replacement?
- Knee Replacement in New Orleans: What You Need to Know
- What to expect from a hip replacement and how does it perform in Louisiana
- What Happens During a Hip Replacement in New Orleans?
- How Do You Know If You Have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in Louisiana?